Flame Resistant Hi-Vis 50 Inch Waterproof Coat , PFR44
Offer this Flame Resistant Hi Vis Classic Rain Coat 50″ for complete waterproof coverage! It’s made of flame-resistant treated waterproof fabric with 2″ reflective tape to increase visibility in dark areas. Other features include a zipper storm flap front closure, pack away adjustable hood, easy access cargo pockets, snaps on cuffs for a snug fit, an I.D window slot on the left chest, and D-ring access under the back yoke. This is perfect for firefighters, pipeline and plant workers. Show that you can provide comfort and safety all in one!
- STANDARDS: ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- FUNCTIONALITY: Waterproof safety jacket with a flame, chemical and water resistant PU coating for protection in a demanding work environment, enhanced by the zipper storm flap front closure, adjustable snap on cuffs and welded seams. Additionally, this high visibility jacket is designed with 2” FR reflective tape across the garment, providing high visibility for the wearer at all times.
- PRACTICALITY: Compact rain gear featuring 3 generous, easy access cargo pockets for ample storage, as well as an I.D window slot and D-ring access under the back yoke for added security. Additionally, the hood can be packed away for added practicality during working hours.
- MATERIAL, RANGE AND SIZING: High Visibility rain jacket made from Flame Resistant 7.5oz (100% Polyester with PU Coating). Available in hi-vis yellow (S-6XL).
- PRODUCT CARE: Machine wash warm, mild wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Drip Line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.