The 88/12 FR Coverall is a flame resistant work coverall that provides dual hazard protection and is ARC2 rated. Protecting against radiant and convective heat, this durable and comfortable flame resistant work coverall also features multiple pockets, maximizing utility and making this an ideal choice for a coverall to wear day after day at work.
Use this flame resistant 88/12 coverall to grab more attention for your business! It's a 7 oz. ARC2 (Previously HRC2) piece with guaranteed flame resistance for the life of the garment. Features include a full front, top quality brass zipper, and several pockets: two front, two side, two back, one sleeve, and one rule. This comes in navy and in several sizes. Add your company name or logo and make this available to workers everywhere to keep them coming back for more!
- Dual hazard protection
- Protects against radiant and convective heat
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Pockets: 2 front, 2 side, 2 back, 1 sleeve, 1 rule
- Full front, top quality brass zipper
- NFPA 70 E, ASTM F1959/F1959M-12, ASTM F1506-10a, NFPA 2112, ATPV 8.2 AL CM2